Cherchez votre produit ou bien cliquer sur OK pour accéder à la recherche
UNE QUESTION ?
• 1 (604) 390 2225
de 10h à 17h, du Lundi au Samedi
• Dans toutes les provinces du Canada
• Retrait à notre showroom / Squamish, BC
PAIEMENT 100% SÉCURISÉ
• Carte bancaire
• Virement Interac®
• Virement bancaire
Tous les articles
The META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there.
Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says, “It’s better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.”
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we’ve worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It’s a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it’s being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
- The frame can still fit a 27.5-inch and 29-inch wheel no matter what the frame size
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
Conditions Générales de Vente
Choisir la bonne taille pour son VTT
Configurer les cookies
Travailler avec nous
Modes de paiement
A la recherche d'une pièce pour votre vélo ?
Retours / Echanges
Enregistrez votre vélo
SAV / Garantie
Oxatis - création sites E-Commerce