Cherchez votre produit ou bien cliquer sur OK pour accéder à la recherche
UNE QUESTION ?
• 1 (604) 390 2225
de 10h à 17h, du Lundi au Samedi
• Dans toutes les provinces du Canada
• Retrait à notre showroom / Squamish, BC
PAIEMENT 100% SÉCURISÉ
• Carte bancaire
• Virement Interac®
• Virement bancaire
Tous les articles
BIKES / FRAMES
Their first bike sticks in everyone’s memories.
So, here are some key points to help you choose the model that best suits your child.
For the smallest (under 95cm) we always recommend opting for a balance bike.
For slightly older/taller kids (over 110cm) we normally recommend a pedal bike.
However, for those who measure between 95cm and 110cm, both options are a possibility.
The balance bike allows kids to learn to balance on two wheels. It clearly gives confidence to the child; they feel safe and can progress at their own pace.
The pedal bike has other advantages. It makes the child feel ‘like a grown-up’ and also enables longer rides once they’ve got the hang of it. And stabilizers mean it’s safe to try.
To see the different variations of pedal bikes for little ones, head to the "First pedal bikes" section.
If you're in need of a balance bike, you've come to the right place!
We have two wheel sizes available – 12-inch (for a child measuring between 90cm and 105cm) or 14-inch (between 95cm and 110cm).
All of our balance bikes are designed to evolve alongside the child.
First and foremost, thanks to the foot platform shape, the child can fully put their feet up when they start to gain confidence. It has been specifically designed to leave room for their calves during pushing. All the while leaving necessary space for the feet when they are placed on it.
It’s also evolutionary as it’s possible to mount a disc brake on the back, useful for when things get serious!
They might as well learn the right reflexes and rules from the start…
With the components, all have been carefully selected in accordance with three criteria:
1) They must be specific to the shape of a child, their size and weight. The handlebars for example, have an internal diameter of 19mm so that the child can hold them securely.
2) No short cuts on solidity. It’s impossible to ask the young ones to take care of their bikes. We therefore use fewer plastic parts as possible, unlike bikes sold in supermarkets for example. It’s good to know that our bikes can be used by their little sibling(s), and that they will resell well on the second-hand market, even after several years of use.
3) They must have real mountain bike parts so that the child has a safe and fun first experience of riding MTB. For example, we chose knobbly tyres that resembled those on our adult bikes the most. The gain in comfort and grip is indisputable. It will surely prevent a few bumps and sores…
Find our 2021 and earlier models that are still available here.
Conditions Générales de Vente
Choisir la bonne taille pour son VTT
Configurer les cookies
Travailler avec nous
Modes de paiement
A la recherche d'une pièce pour votre vélo ?
Enregistrez votre vélo
SAV / Garantie
Oxatis - création sites E-Commerce